About Milstead Fleet Service in Lake Conroe, TX
While you're tending to business, let Milstead tend to your fleet!
With superior service and substantial savings Milstead Automotive can help manage and maintain you fleet.
At Milstead Automotive, our top priority is keeping your vehicles and your business moving. We work with you to establish service schedules that meet your budget, your schedule, and your needs. And, we conduct a complete inspection on each of your vehicles every time we see it, to minimize unexpected problems.
Should you need an emergency repair, we give you top priority to get you rolling again — usually on the same day. If you are stuck on the highway, we offer 24 hour towing.
We know our reputation is riding in your vehicles every time you are on the road. At Milstead Automotive, fleet customer satisfaction is our #1 goal.
Check out the Milstead Advantage
- We customize a discount service program to fit your company’s needs.
- Your emergency needs become our immediate priority.
- 24-hour towing, jumpstarts, tire changes, gas, lockout service.
- Free auto pick-up and delivery service (within a 15 mile radius)
- Free 18 point AAA Inspection every time we service your vehicle.
- Computerized record keeping tracking maintenance schedules for you.
- Our Code of Ethics prohibits selling you unnecessary repairs.
- We extend fleet benefits to your employee's personal vehicles.
- We service and repair light, medium and heavy duty cars, trucks and vans.
- We service all diesel vehicles.
For more information about how your fleet can go with confidence and special fleet pricing, please contact Kim Vuncannon, (281) 968-5190 ext 113, email@example.com
A warm smile and an honest, straight-forward demeanor is what you will find when you meet our Fleet Manager, Kim Vuncannon. Her passion for the industry began at an early age and can be seen in her extensive knowledge and strong work ethic. Kim is a member of multiple groups including Fleet Maintenance Professionals and Automotive Experts. With certifications from The Texas Railroad Commission, Automotive Service Excellence and AC Delco, just to name a few, it’s easy to see why her experience and enthusiasm shine through.